How Can I pay?

You may pay by cash, credit card, (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), debit card with a Visa or MC logo, cashier's check, money order, personal check, or by Western Union Quick Collect. Note: Fees may apply. Payments can be made in person, online, by mail, or by phone.

To Pay in Person

Payments can be made at any Riverside Court location that is open to the public at the public service window. Some locations provide a payment drop box.

If your case has been forwarded to Court Ordered Debt Collections (COD) please call 1.916.845.4064.

If your case has been forwarded to Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) please call 1.800.616.0166.

To Pay by Mail

Payments can be mailed to:

Traffic and Criminal Payments:
Payment Processing Center
505 South Buena Vista Rm. 201
Corona, Ca. 92882

Please make your check payable to Riverside Superior Court.  

In order to receive proper credit to your account, please include your case number on the check or money order. Please do not mail cash.

NOTE: Any returned check will result in a $30.00 returned check fee.

To Pay by Phone

Please call 951.222.0384 with a debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).  Be sure to have your case number when calling.  If you need to search for the case number you can click here.

Pay Using MoneyGram


MoneyGram has two convenient options for individuals to pay  traffic and criminal fines:

  • Walk in payments can be made at approximately 35,000 retail locations nationwide.  MoneyGram accepts cash and debit card payments at certain locations.  Call 1-800-MONEYGRAM to find a location and use receive code 7660 when making a payment. 
  • Online payments can be made to the court through MoneyGram using a credit card or debit card with the Visa / MasterCard logo.  Visit and select Pay Bills.  Enter the receive code 7660 and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the payment. There is a transaction fee ranging from $2.99 to $4.99 based on the transaction amount.

Western Union Quick Collect

Go to any Western Union location. The code city is: LemonStreet and the state code is CA. Make payable to Superior Court of California, County of Riverside. To ensure proper credit, please put your case number on the account line. The code city, code state, case number and who it's payable to are required to make payment by Western Union. Fees will apply.

Pay Online

You may pay your monthly traffic citation (ticket) and/or criminal fine payment with a credit card. Your traffic citations and traffic school court fees can also be paid in full online. Click here if you wish to pay online.

© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside