All information provided by the Superior Court of California, County of Riverside, through this internet service is provided "as is", with no warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
The Riverside Superior Court, furthermore, does not guarantee or warrant the correctness, completeness or utility for any general or specific purpose of the data available through the access of this site.
In no event shall the Riverside Superior Court be liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of or the inability to use this internet service.
- $1 per page for the first 5 pages and, $.40 per page for each additional page (per document) with a cap of $40 per document
- $1 for 1 name search credit; either Riverside or Indio
- $3.50 for 5 name search credits;
- $5 for 10 name search credits; $25 for 75 name search credits;
- $250.00 per 30 days for unlimited name search credits
*Note: Riverside Superior Court uses two (2) databases. The Riverside (Banning and all locations west) database and the Indio (Indio, Palm Springs & Blythe) database. To accomplish a countywide search you must search both databases. Each search requires using a search credit, so two search credits will be required to do a countywide search.*
Information Regarding Purged Records
If you cannot find the court record you are searching for, it may be because it has been purged/removed from the database. The Riverside Superior Court routinely purges court records pursuant to Government Code Section 68152. You can find a copy of Government Code Section 68152 at www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html