Traffic Court
Helping the World

If you have received a traffic citation (ticket) in Riverside County, you can pay the fine, request traffic school, or contest the ticket (request a court trial or a Trial by Written Declaration). Some tickets require a “mandatory appearance,” in which case you must appear in Court. If you have received a compliance (fix-it) ticket, you must correct the violation, get the ticket signed off by an authorized agent, and provide proof of the correction to the court along with the reduced fine. Riverside Superior Court provides online & telephonic resources to pay fines, request traffic school, and receive information regarding your citation. For more information click the links below:

© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside