contesting a judicial decision (Appeal)

If found guilty of an infraction violation, you have 30 days to file an appeal. An appeal is not a new trial. The appellate court will review the evidence that was offered at your trial. No new evidence will be considered.

For more information vist the Appeals page.

© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside