REquest an Extension to Appear or Pay

You are entitled to two 30-day extensions or one 60-day extension from the appearance date on your ticket. You may request an extension online, by mail, or through the Court’s automated telephone system at 951. 222.0384. To request an extension online click here.

For extensions beyond 60 days click here to schedule an appointment with a clerk.


© 2011 Superior Court of California, County of Riverside