THIS LOCATION IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
3535 10th St. - 2nd Floor Riverside, CA. 92501
Hours of Operation
This courthouse is temporarily closed.
Services offered at this Location:
General assistance to people who do not have attorneys. Assistance is provided in the areas of family law, evictions, small claims,
name changes, guardianship, conservatorship, probate and restraining orders.
You can also find information about upcoming workshops and other available assistance.
Parking is metered on the city streets and handicapped spaces are not designated, but individuals with vehicles displaying a handicapped placard or license plate may park in any space, free of charge.
Street metered parking in downtown Riverside on Main Street currently costs 25 cents per 10 minutes, up to four hours max at a time.
Parking structures are located at 3535 12th Street, 4090 Lemon Street, 3964 Orange Street, or various city lots (scattered throughout downtown Riverside) click here for map and pricing.
Court Phone Directory
Collapse All Expand All
Riverside Self-Help Directory
Riverside Law Library
Americans with Disabilities Act - Accommodations (ADA)
Clerk’s Office Accommodations:
Items Not Allowed in Court Buildings
- Any firearms
- Taser / Stun guns
- Gun shaped lighters
- Toy or replica guns
- BB guns
- Pellet guns
- All bullets and ammunition
- Buck type knives - all size blades
- Swiss Army / utility type knives - all size blades
- Butter and steak knives - all size blades
- Multi-tool type knives - all size blades
- Concealable / disguised knives - all size blades
- Switchblade knives / gravity knives
- Pocket knives
- Miscellaneous sharp items (includes knitting needles and crochet hooks)
- Razors (includes single razor blades)
- Box cutters
- All 'exacto' type tools
- Ice picks
- Tear Gas
- Pepper gas
- Animal repellent
- Butane Fuel
- Cigarette lighters
- Letter openers
- Pieces of heavy-duty wire
- Heavy gauge chains
- Laser pointers (exception: attorneys needing for trial)
- Needles/Syringes (non-diabetics or without a prescription)
- Alcohol and controlled substances, including marijuana, per PC4573(a); U.S.C Section 812
- Handcuff keys
- Excess clothing beyond what is reasonable for personal use and current weather conditions
- Glass containers or objects
- Other miscellaneous items that present a safety concern as determined by Sheriff's Department supervisors for each facility.