Help with Filed Small Claims Cases
 Collapse All Expand All  

How Do I Get Ready for Court?

Being Sued

How Do I Continue My Hearing?


  • You can request the court to provide you with an interpreter. A court-provided interpreter may not be available. Alternatively, you may bring an adult who is not a witness or an attorney to interpret for you.

ADA Accommodations

If you have a disability and need assistance, you may complete the form Request for Accommodations (MC-410) (external site pdf ).


  • Mediation is an opportunity to talk about your case and resolve it without a public trial. To schedule a mediation date before the day of hearing, you may contact the Community Action Partnership Riverside at  951-955-9389.
  • There may be alternative ways to resolve your case. You can receive additional options through our Small Claims Triage Program

Court Forms

Order Copies

  • Online - Public Access System
  • By Mail
    • Complete a Request for Record Search and/or Copies with your credit card information or a check. The fees are explained on the form. Checks are made out to Riverside Superior Court.
    • Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
  • In person

Related Links