Small Claims Assistance

Small Claims forms are available through the Judicial Council (external site ) and via the court's local forms.

The following are options for assistance with filing and processing a Small Claims case:

The Riverside Superior Court provides assistance through the Small Claims Advisory program via the Self-Help Center. The Small Claims Advisors can help you with procedural matters for Small Claims free of charge. The advisor is a paralegal who is available to assist with small claims issues and procedures from filing through enforcement. They are unable to give you legal advice. There are many different ways to contact the Small Claims Advisor:

Phone:  (951)274-4499 or  (760)393-2163
Email:  SmallClaimsAdvisory@Riverside.Courts.CA.Gov

The Small Claims Advisory provides in-court consultations to self-represent litigants in small claims matters. It is a first come, first serve basis (no appointments). Dates, times, and locations are posted monthly on the Small Claims Advisory Calendar (pdf ).