Home / Online Services / Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an Appointment
The court’s appointment system will allow you to schedule and book an appointment with a Court Clerk, Self-Help or Enhanced Collections.
- Appointment with a Clerk: Court clerks can provide general information about court rules, procedures, and practices
(see the MC-800 (external site pdf )).
Court staff cannot provide you legal advice about your case.
- In-Person: Appointments can be made in-person with a clerk at the clerk’s office for family law, probate, civil, unlawful detainers (evictions) and small claims.
- Phone: Appointments can be made with a clerk over the phone for traffic.
- Self-Help: Self Help appointments are with Court employees who provide legal information and procedure in civil, child support, family law, small claims, and probate matters. Self Help does not assist with criminal or traffic matters.
- Enhanced Collections: Appointments are with an Enhanced Collections Officer which can provide options if you need assistance in paying court ordered fines and fees on a criminal or traffic case.
- In-Person: Appointments can be made to be seen on any of the following Enhanced Collections services: payment plans, proof of hardship, tax intercept, victim restitution and wage garnishment.
In order to complete the appointment booking process, you must provide a valid contact number and email address.
- By providing your email address, you agree Riverside Superior Court and its agents may use the email address to contact you during court business hours, for any lawful purpose. You may revoke consent by calling us at 877-955-3463 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding judicial holidays) or by visiting any of our Enhanced Collections court locations.
- By providing a valid telephone number, you agree Riverside Superior Court and its agents may contact you via SMS messaging with appointment confirmations/reminders and to allow for mobile check-in at the time of your scheduled appointment. This service is free; however, standard carrier text messaging and data rates may apply.
Court staff cannot represent any party or parent nor provide legal advice. Court staff is available to the parties of the case and communications between you and court staff are not confidential.
For legal advice or strategy, confidential conversation, or attorney representation at a hearing, you must consult a legal aid or private attorney.
After accepting the appointment agreement, you will be routed to the Appointment Booking page. Then choose a service under ‘Select Service’. Please note that not all services are available at all court locations. A booking confirmation will be sent to your email address after the booking is complete.
By clicking the “I Accept” button, I understand and agree to the above notice and requirements of having to provide a valid phone number and email address,
and wish to proceed with booking an online appointment:
Note: In order to use the online appointment system you must accept this agreement.