The Media Information Office of the Superior Court of California, County of Riverside, is dedicated to providing accurate and timely information and assistance to members of the media. The Office can assist the media with navigating the court system in order to obtain case records or other pertinent information. In addition, the Media Information Office can assist with routing requests to cover court proceedings and providing procedures and other tools necessary to submit these requests to the judicial officer on a timely basis. Any requests for data, coverage, interviews, or other information must be submitted via a request to the Media Information Officer.
California Rules of Court
- California Rules of Court 1.150 - Photographing, Recording, and Broadcasting in Court (external site )
- California Rules of Court 2.503 - Public Access (external site )
- California Rules of Court 10.500 - Public Access to Judicial Administrative Record (external site )
The purpose of the Unlimited Civil Complaint Portal is to provide public access to non-confidential unlimited civil complaints, before the complaint has been reviewed and filed by the Court. Please be aware that upon review of the complaint, the Court may deem it:
- Received; or
Note that remote public inspection of civil complaints and other court records is subject to the restrictions set forth in the California Rules of Court, Title 2, Division 4.
- Directions and Maps to Court Locations
- Judicial Directory (pdf )
- Public Access to Riverside County Superior Court Cases and Civil Documents That Have Been Electronically Scanned
- Reference Guide to Determine the Court Facility Where a Case is Heard
- Cameras in California Courts (external site )
- Legal Definitions (pdf )
- Legislative Roster for Riverside County (pdf )
- ListServ Publication Group - Receive automatic e-mail notification of news releases, proposed or adopted changes in local rules, changes in the judicial assignments or calendars, and other information affecting the court and its customers.
- Case Subscription Service (Follow a Case)