Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

2024 Escheatment Claim Instructions and Forms:

If you were mailed a notice - See the claim steps/instructions here


View up-to-date information about court operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Updated:  04/13/2023 5:33 pm


Judgment Creditor

If you win your case and the judge issues a judgment in your favor, you can begin collecting your judgment. You must wait at least 30 days before enforcing your judgment.

How Do I Enforce My judgment?

  • You are the judgment creditor. You must collect your judgment. The court will not collect it for you.
  • Collection depends on how much information you have about the debtor's assets. For example, if you have information about the debtor's income or property, you may be able to attempt a wage garnishment, bank levy, or lien on real estate.
  • Information re: enforcement (external site )
  • After the judgment has been paid in full, you must fill out an Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment and file it with the court clerk.

Judgment Debtor


If you lost your case, please refer to the information found on the form "What to Do After the Court Decides Your Small Claims Case" (SC-200 INFO) (external site pdf ) .

Warning! You may lose important rights if you do not act within 30 days after the court mailed you the Notice of Entry of Judgment.



Self-Help / Low Cost Assistance

The court provides assistance with forms and procedures through the Small Claims Assistance Program.